A Note For Our Patients About Coronavirus
To Our Georgetown Pediatric, PC Families
The wellbeing of our patients and families is our top priority. Like so many of you, we are closely following the news and recommendations about the COVID-19 virus. As a result, we have made some changes in the way we schedule our patient appointments. We want to share the steps we are taking to help minimize potential exposure for our patients and their families.
The following updates are effective immediately:
- Check-up appointments will be available during morning hours.
- Sick patients will be seen during afternoon hours unless there is an emergent need for a morning appointment.
- Any sick appointment that must be seen before noon will be seen in a separate part of the office, utilizing a separate entrance.
- Sick appointments involving fever and/or cough will be triaged by our phone nurses prior to scheduling an appointment.
- If your child is coming in for a check-up and they are also experiencing symptoms of illness, we ask that you notify our office beforehand so your appointment can be rescheduled to the afternoon.
- Please do not bring siblings that are sick to your child’s checkup to help us maintain a healthy waiting room environment.
- We are deep cleaning every exam room after every patient and cleaning the common areas multiple times during the day to keep our office as clean as possible.
Currently our office plans on remaining open to care for our patients, however we will alert you if this changes at any time. Your health is extremely important to us and we want to assure everyone that we are doing our best to keep COVID-19 out of our office. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us today.