A Note For Our Patients About Coronavirus
To Our Georgetown Pediatric, PC Families
The wellbeing of our patients and families is our top priority. Like so many of you, we are closely following the news and recommendations about the COVID-19 virus. As a result, we have made some changes in the way we schedule our patient appointments. We want to share the steps we are taking to help minimize potential exposure for our patients and their families.
The following updates are effective immediately:
- All visitors 3yrs and older are required to wear a mask during their visit.
- Sick patients will need to call from the parking lot and a nurse will be sent out to your car and will bring you in a separate door.
- Any sick appointment that must be seen before noon will be seen in a separate part of the office, utilizing a separate entrance.
- Please do not bring siblings that are sick to your child’s checkup to help us maintain a healthy waiting room environment.
- We are deep cleaning every exam room after every patient and cleaning the common areas multiple times during the day to keep our office as clean as possible.
Your health is extremely important to us and we want to assure everyone that we are doing our best to keep COVID-19 out of our office. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us today.